2nd Hand Treasures is a hip, cool consignment shop founded in 2009 in North Canton, Ohio.
Since then, the original shop has grown to over 7000 square feet of shopping with more than 500 consignors.
The premise of our business is simple: Everyone Wins.
Proceeds from every sale are divided between the Consignor, 2nd Hand Treasures, and Local Charities.
To date, we have donated over $16,000 to charitable organizations. (See right for partial list of recipients.)
Our goal is to provide clean, gently used furniture, home decor, clothing and accessories at thrift-shop prices.
We research items brought in for consignment and have a selection that ranges from antique, to vintage, to brand-new and still in the original packaging.
There truly is something for everyone at 2nd Hand Treasures!
New items arrive every day so you never know what you may find. Our stores are different every time you visit.
If you love shopping and love an adventure, 2nd Hand Treasures is the place for you! But visit often--merchandise goes quickly!
Stop in and visit us soon to see what everyone is talking about...you'll be HOOKED, and you'll never pay retail prices again!
Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Akron Children's Hospital
- ALS Care Project of Stark Co.
- American Cancer Society(Local Relay For Life Team)
- Animal Protection Guild
- Aultman Hospice
- Canton Preservation Society
- Community Hospice of Stark County
- First Tee, The
- Guardian Support Services
- Grace United Church of Christ
- Haven of Rest Ministries
- J. Babe Stearn Community Center (Mighty Mites Baseball)
- JR Coleman Center, The
- Junior Achievement of East Central Ohio
- Mercy Medical Center Hospice
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- NC Medical Foundation Cancer Relief Fund
- Northeast OH Regional Food Bank
- Pegasus Farm
- Red Cross of Stark County
- Stark County Library Foundation
- United Way of Greater Stark County
- Wishes Can Happen